"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Talking Favorites


Wearing

Lace Top: Forever 21 | Blue Skinnie Mini: Gap Inc. | Blush Pumps: Steve Madden | Statement Fringe Necklace: J. Crew | Watch: Michael Kors | Ring Stack: Henri Bendel | Beaded Bracelets: Various Designers | Gold Thumb Ring: Coach











Today we're talking favorites

And {trust me} I got plenty. 

There are always those key pieces in your closet or collection which you seem to gravitate to more often than not. A certain dress, a favorite blazer, even a favorite pair shoes. 

Me? 

I have a few key pieces which seem to be featured on almost every post. 

My Henri Bendel Ring Stack for instance. A piece which just seems to pair well with everything. And when I say everything, I mean literally -- everything. The stack itself was not purchased in this manner. Each piece came from another set purchased from Mr. Bendel. Over time I came to mix and match my favorites, and voila! My favorite stacked piece of jewelry came to fruition. 

The Steve Madden Deja Vu Pump, is another key piece which I find I cannot live without. In my steady 9 - 5 it's imperative to find a shoe which you can easily spend most of the day in. Having to walk to the office corridors and spend hours on end with 6" + on your feet -- not always fun. Until I discovered this pump. 

One word. 

{Incredible} 

Not only extremely comfortable that I find myself spending 8+ hours walking in 6" heels -- but extremely classy, trendy, and chic. As such, I have purchased this heel in (3) signature colors: Black, Cognac, and Blush. Three neutral tones which add just enough spark to each outfit. And let's face it -- they pair well with almost everything. 



p.s I hope your enjoying the blog. I look forward to hearing from you. Should you have any comments or suggestions on looks you love or would like to see featured on the blog, leave a comment. I would be happy to oblige! 


Until next time friends <3 



xoxo 

Plum 



Currently Listening To: Adele -- One and Only 

No comments:

Post a Comment