"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Monday, March 3, 2014

Top 5 Recap {February}

















{ Hello March }

I guess we can say that February was relatively good {short} month. There were many changes and challenges, and yet I still managed to navigate these times with ease. 

I've recapped my top 5 favorite looks of the month. A difficult task considering many of the shots my team and I were able to accrue were quite simply: fabulous. 

A lot of these looks are simple, chic, and above all else -- comfortable. 


I hope March brings the same love and simple joy that January and February was able to gift to us. 

I look forward to any challenges which may come my way. 

Mostly, I look forward to what life has to offer. 



xoxo 

Plum 



Currently Listening To: Can't Go Wrong -- Phillip Phillips 
Currently Reading: Yeats Under Ben Bulben 

No comments:

Post a Comment