"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Friday, August 1, 2014

Hues of Blue


Wearing

Cotton Tee: J. Crew | Printed Trousers: H&M | Purse: Vince Camuto | Sandals: Forever 21 | Assorted Midi Rings: H&M | Sunnies: Gap Inc. | Floral Cuff: {vintage} Forever 21 






Happy first of the month everyone! 
(August also happens to be my birthday month!)

So, I've been really digging the brown and blue color combo as of lately. I put this number together for a day of errands with my sisters. It's easy, it's comfortable, it's chic. I love the look of the printed trousers with a chic comfortable tee; plus you can never go wrong with sandals! 

I paired this look for an easy (hot) summer day. However, the look is adaptable and can eve be converted to a night look by incorporating a white crop top and some cute heels! Throw in a clutch and you're ready for a night out! 


xoxo 



Currently Listening To: Bruno Mars -- Show Me 


No comments:

Post a Comment