"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Monday, August 4, 2014

Neon Pop!


Wearing

Shift Dress: Lulu's | Sandals: Coach | Belt: The Limited | Earrings: The Limited | Oversized Link Bracelet: J. Crew | Midi Rings: h&m | Purse: Steve Madden





Happy Monday Friends! 

First, I would like to apologize for my absence from the scene. Things have been pretty hectic adapting to a new job with a new routine. But overall, I must say this was a good move for me. Being in a new environment was daunting and scary at first -- but I'm quickly becoming the city girl I always knew myself to be. 

Let's talk fashion: 

I love the shift dress. This one in particular is from Lulu's and I've loved it from the moment it arrived on my doorstep. This look is perfect for a casual Sunday Brunch with friends or family. As always, I'm obsessed with the blue and brown color combo! But I decided to add that extra little pop with the neon belt. This look can also be adapted for a day to night purpose by throwing on a pair of point toe pumps! 


xplum 

No comments:

Post a Comment