"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year



















Pictured Above:

Leather Pants: The Limited | Lace Crop Top: Electric Boutique | Statement Flower Necklace: J. Crew | Sequin Clutch: Vintage Family Heirloom | Lipstick: MAC Amorous


This year was definitely one to remember. From the welcoming of baby Leah and the expansion of an already large family, to the loss of old friends which will stay with us forever. 2013 allowed me to grow both personally and professionally, and I consider myself blessed and profoundly lucky for those closest to me. I look forward to what 2014 can bring, with the hopes of adventure, travel, and love. This years celebrations were spent with family and close friends -- something the Roque girls have defined as "togetherness". My style was simple, edgy, and chic. 

I chose a simple, laid back, yet altogether girl ensemble for New Years Day. The long cotton maxi, paired with a simple cotton Gap tank was perfect for a lazy day of lounging and recovering. Paired with a simple blue statement necklace for dinner (unfortunately the necklace was not photographed).

I hope 2014 will be one of love and acceptance. A New Year for countless new opportunities. 



Love,
Jess <3










No comments:

Post a Comment