"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Social Friday at The Lagoon


Wearing

Red Maxi Skirt: Forever 21 | White Crew Neck Tee: Gap Inc. | Sandals: Nine West | Flower Statement Chain: J. Crew | Ring Stack: Henri Bendel | Gold Watch: Michael Kors | Sunnies: Gap Inc. 

















I love Maxi skirts. 

{odd} 

Considering my stature is meager 5' 1" 

However, the simply flow of the delicate fabricate just seams to appease my senses in a way that words cannot describe. Paired with a simply white tee and sandals -- perfect for Casual Fridays in Corporate America. 

Comfortable, chic, and casual. 

The deep red of this particular skirt, paired with the bright blue of my chain seems to give off a look of casual chic that makes me scream in pleasure. 

How the fashion gods have shone down on this bright South Florida day. 



xoxo 

Plum 



No comments:

Post a Comment