"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cognac & Dots


Wearing

Polka Dress: The Limited | Belt: Forever 21 | Cognac Pumps: Steve Madden | Oversized Runway Watch & Leopard Ring: Michael Kors | Flower Cuff Bracelet: J. Crew | Cross Chain: Vintage Family Heirloom 













{Flirty and Fun}

That's how I think of this outfit. I love the mix of navy blue with the brown cognac -- it gives off the kind of casual, yet classy look that every girl strives for. It's easy, fun, and effortless. Paired with simple jewelry and a casual pony -- the overall effect was the one I had been hoping for.

{Casual yet Chic}

I've been turning into one those religious gym goers (if you truly know me, you know how truly lazy I am). However, after seeing the effect my weekly workout sessions have been having, not just on my body, but in my life in general. I'm sold. 

Personal Trainer Contact: 
Mario 
LA Fitness - Doral 
8181 Nw 12th St, Doral, FL 33126
(305) 592-6577

I feel better, I eat better, and I accomplish much more than I ever thought would be possible. Best of all -- my legs look pretty great in a dress <333 

As always, we seem to be experiencing extreme heat this year in South Florida. The sun is brighter and hotter than ever, and as such -- a light dress in the middle of February is totally permissible. 

I've never given much thought to the saying "I live where you vacation" 
However, I can see its validity now. Temperature down here are either, hot - hot - or warm. There is no winter in South Florida, just beach season year round. 

{Not that I'm complaining} 


Hope you enjoyed the look! 

Until next time friends <3 


By the By: My photographer (Diana) gave me 5 inches of space to work these photos on. Considering the circumstance, I think both they {and she} are pretty fabulous. 


xoxo 

Plum 




Currently Listening To: Safety Suit -- Never Stop (acoustic) 
Currently Reading: Yeats Her Triumph  



No comments:

Post a Comment