"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Diary: Carb Cycling



Wearing

Plum is wearing -- [Old Navy Active Legging and Sports bra | Baby - G Watch | Nike Free Runs | Bar III Workout Cotton Shirt]

Josie is wearing -- [Old Navy Active Legging and Sports bra | "I Love Bad Boys" Harley Shirt | Nike Free Run]



Day 2 of our fitness diary. 

It's always been difficult for me to see anything through and to dedicate myself to fitness. So how I fell down this rabbit hole, I will never be sure? But when I got to Wonderland, Alice discovered her inner gym rat. 

And yes, it has officially become one of the best parts of my day. The one hour I spend getting the ass whooping from hell by personal trainer Mario -- is easily the best pain I have ever experienced in my short 25 years of life. 

I don't feel like a lazy fat lard anymore. 
A flight of stairs no longer seems daunting. 
I've become active. 

I've become a better version of myself. 

But, the journey isn't over yet. And the evolution of who I am and who I hope to be are diverging on this path. 

So, of course, Mario has amped up the game and introduced Carb Cycling. 

Holy Misery do I miss my carbs and cheese. 


Stay tuned in this diary series to enjoy my misery in Carb Cycling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment