"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Freedom of Summer


Wearing

Oversized Shirt Dress: Gap Inc. | Sunnies: Gap Inc. | Cream Side Bag: Betsy Johnson | Sandals: Shoe Dazzle | Statement Chain: J. Crew | Pearl Earrings: The Limited | Stacked Ring Set: Forever 21 | 








The measure of your beauty, is infinite. The warmth of your love is everywhere. You are bright, lovely, and beautiful. With you I am more. I am me.
With you it is as though I am truly alive. Our fire spreads through my veins, until the conflageration spreads to a roaring blaze. It spreads and infects all those around us. We are capable of spreading our warmth to the darkest coldest corners of life. Bringing the unknown, the forgotten, and the lonely places of our world to life.
With you it is as though my skin is electrified. You set sparks to my life and make it real, and adventurous. You make it something worth living, something that can be remembered. A legend.
I am incomplete without you. Your smile, is my light. Your beauty, is my world. Your love keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment