"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentine's Declaration

Wearing
Hearts Dress: Old Navy | Studded Belt: The Limited | Assorted Arm Party: Various Designers | Black Suede Heels: Jessica Simpson | Gold Watch: Michael Kors | Bold Lip: MAC So Chaud | Ring: Coach 








Ice Cream was delicious. 

Picture here: Vanilla Bean Gelato dipped in Dark Chocolate covered in Oreos 










I believe in reincarnation. 
I believe our souls have been connected over the course of various lifetimes. 
And I believe that in each life I have lived -- I was meant to find you, and you me. 

 You do something to me. You make me feel things I have never felt before. Alive in a way that words cannot express, and understood in a way that my brain cannot wrap itself around. There are no words needed between us, as a simple look can convey the message in its entirety.

{You know me}

But more than that, you love me. 

I spent years at the mercy of others. Being dictated by their personal insecurities. I was broken to the point of feeling nothing. As though I had become an empty shell, with no real hope for myself. I did not believe I was capable of this love. I did not believe I would ever love the way I love you. 

And yet, here we are. 

10 years later, you have patiently accomplished what I had long ago deemed impossible. You've given me the gift of true, blatantly honest, unapologetic love. 

I will cherish you the rest of my days for this simple gift you have given me. 

This Valentine's I gift to you my written declaration of love. 


That I am truly head over heels in love with you.. 





xoxo 

Plum


Currently Listening To: Safety Suit -- Never Stop 
Currently Reading: TS Eliot The Waste Land 

No comments:

Post a Comment