"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Friday, February 7, 2014

Seeing Spots








Wearing

Leopard Skirt: Banana Republic | Burgundy Blouse: H&M | Black Pumps: Steve Madden | Gold Studded Belt: The Limited | Oversized Link Bracelet: J. Crew 









Leopard. 

Always a classic, timeless piece. It's hard to find a fashion forward girl, who isn't obsessed with the print. And quite frankly, it's hard to find some color or look -- that doesn't go well with it. As my favorite leopard combo is a classic one of red and leopard, I paired this particular piece with a black studded belt and black leather pumps. It's classic, it's timeless, and it's elegant. 

What more could a girl want!? 

As always, in sunny South Florida -- the weather is scorching hot {while the rest of the country is covered in snow}. As such there has been practically no need for sweaters, scarves, or coats (some of my favorite fashion items) and we opt for skirts and sheer blouses in the middle of winter. Floridians! 

I've been so preoccupied with studies as of lately, I've had no time to enjoy the happenings of NYFW. Between Linguistics, and Modern British Poetry, I'm not really sure how to survive the semester. However, after 8 grueling years of suffering through college -- I refuse to let these classes stop me from achieving my goal {the finish line is just on the horizon}. 

However, there are certain events I have kept my tabs on. Anyone check out Chiara's theblondesalad x steve madden collection? It's only some of the best pieces I've seen as of yet (but then again the woman is genius). 

I always look forward to J. Crew's Spring and Summer lines, as my heart screams J. Crew at all hours of the day. Some of my favorite pieces in my current collection originate from this heavenly store. What's not to love about the simple prep chic look? 


Until next time friends <3 


Adieu! 



xoxo 

Plum 




Currently Listening To: Fun. Some Nights 
Currently Reading: Yeats "Nineteen Hundred and Nineteen"



No comments:

Post a Comment