"Fashion is the physical manifestation of who you are"

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Purple Urple


Wearing

Blazer, Blouse & Belt: The Limited | Skinnie Minnie: Gap Inc. | Pumps: Steve Madden | Watch: Michael Kors | Pave Bracelet: J. Crew | Assorted Ring Stack: Henri Bendel | Owl Ring: Charming Charlie's 

















Unfortunately, since I've been swamped with work and studies -- today's post is a quick one. 

There are days where you seek the casual comfort of pants. Working in Information Technology has shown me that although pants are preferable for walking around all day and providing the ultimate comfort -- this does not mean you have to give up your sense of style or self, simply for comfort. 

I paired my simple Gap Skinnie Minnie's with a casual boyfriend blazer (complete with red polka flair) and my simple black pumps. My blouse with its pattern added an overall look that enabled me to be comfortable, but still me. Still making a statement. 

The overall look is a professional one, but with  a casual "boyfriend" feel that allows me the level of comfort my job demands. 

My plum hair was designed by the professional hair colorists at Vogue Beauty Salon. 

13258 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33184
(305) 551-1500
*You would make all appointments with Alina*


I hope you enjoyed the look!


p.s. feel free to leave comments and feedback, as I would love to hear from you! 



xoxo 

Plum 


Currently Listening To: Justin Timberlake -- Blue Ocean Floor 
Currently Reading: Linguistic Studies 

No comments:

Post a Comment